Saturday, May 12, 2007

why

I have an opensource project, sharehound, and I want to hear more from users of this application. Hope this blog will help.

I plan to make a post in this blog for each release of the app, and put a link in the app leading to Blogger's comment form for that post.

Eventually the app may even have its own comment form that will post to blogger.com, may be providing some additional info about posting context (e.g. a stacktrace). I'd be glad to see that blogger.com already have some tools for that, like some posting API. From the other side what I don't want to deal with is overcoming Internet connection barriers at sharehound deployment places - proxies etc, so this approach still has smth to think about.

I'm not a native speaker, please excuse my bad English.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous comments are allowed: I want maximum accessibility